Taku Rangitaki - My Blog
Kia ora e te iwi,
Welcome to my Blog page! This is my 'taiao ako - my learning space' where I will share a variety of whakaaro, thoughts and ideas about new learnings I am doing this year. The name of my blog is focussed around 'continual learning' - Whakapikinga Whāroa, nau mai, tauti mai!
On the home page I will share generic whakaaro about kaupapa but as you can see at the top of my blog I have a few pages with different headings. Here I will share whakaaro specifically about these kaupapa. This year I have enrolled in two exciting kaupapa that I am eager to learn new things, and to participate and contribute in these spaces.
I would like to invite you to share your whakaaro on my posts, perhaps some critical feedback. I look forward to positing my whakaaro and sharing with you all the cool exciting things that I will be doing, ngā mihi nui
Comments
Post a Comment